My name is Yusuf Kanoma Alhassan, a former PDP State Youth Leader, Zamfara State and Currently Member,free slot games Zamfara State House of Assembly and Chairman House Committees on Education, Science and Technology
Educational qualifications with dates obtained:
airport taxi transfers
- PhD Disaster Risk Management (In view) 2019
- Masters of Science, Geography 2017
- Master, Disaster Risk Management and Development studies 2014
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration 2008
- B. Tech Geography/Remote sensing application 2005
- N.C.E. Geography/Mathematics 1997
- Senior School Certificate Examination 1993
- Primary school leaving certificate 1987
- Northern Education Initiative, Education Development Centre.
- Position: LGEA READING COORDINATOR, May 2016 to date.
- Supervise the implementation of all Northern Education Initiative plus supported reading material, all northern Education Initiative plus supported trainings in reading, all teacher and classroom supervision and monitoring and all students’ testing efforts.
- Ensure complementarity of activity approaches in reading across the LGEA.
- Liaise with LGEA government representatives and Technicians on technical matters, and bear ultimate responsibility for ensuring that, children in Northern
- Education Initiative plus public and NFLC schools achieve improved outcomes reading.
- Community Risk Mitigation and Development Initiative.
Executive Director, March 2014 to May 2016.
- Assure that the organization has a long range strategy which achieves its mission, and toward which it makes consistent and timely progress
- Provide leadership in developing program, organizational and financial plans with the Board of Directors and staff, and carry out plans and policies authorized by the board.
- Promote active and broad participation by volunteers in all areas of the organization’s work.
- Maintain official records and documents, and ensure compliance with federal state and local regulations
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field
GEP 3 Local Government Consultant, UNICEF C Field Office Kaduna Feb 2013 to March 2014.
- Facilitate the establishment/ strengthening of LGEA Girl’s Education Committee,
- (GEC). Coordinating and monitoring responsibilities for GEP at LGEA level or
- Act as Secretary to the above committee, arranging regular monthly meeting/meetings
- Facilitate the establishment, maintainace and use of girls spaces using proven best practice
- Provide Technical support and advocate through working with SBMC and mothers’ association as catalyst in promoting access, retention, completion and transition for girls.
- Assist in human and institutional capacity development of LGEAs for institutionalizing policies and programs on SBMC and Mothers’ association.
National consultant on Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional
Grants Scheme (LGA Track Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President- The presidency) July 2011- June 2012
Position held: Technical Assistant (TA)
- Advocacy and community mobilization to design and implement MDGs compliant plans at the LG level;
- Led relevant technical and planning teams of the LG to design, implement and evaluate projects in health, education and water/sanitation;
- Led advocacy, community mobilization, sensitization and participation of community members in the entire project management processes;
- Developed funded proposal to address key MDGs interventions;
Consultant, Development Research and Projects Centre (dRPC). December 2010-Febuary 2011. LDP/LDT projects.
Position held: Field investigator (Researcher) and Transcriber.
- Participated in the development of the research tools/questionnaires and pretested them;
- Led a sub-team of researchers to collect data from the field, analyze the data and reported to the team lead;
- Involved in the community mobilization and engagement to get the data from the key stakeholders.
- Document all observations and file in a daily observation report with your team leader during the nightly report/debriefing.
- Undertake daily research activities (interviewing, note taking, or transcription as assigned to you by your team Lead.
- Participate in the overall end of project evaluation and reflection
Support consultant on Baseline survey on facility mapping with Zamfara state agency for Community and social development projects
Position held: Support Researcher and Local Government Team Lead
- Provided technical support to identify, train co enumerators;
- Participated in designing of logical framework for the project and attended
- master training;
- Lead LGA teams to collate data and analyze the data; and
- Written and submitted reports to the Agency.
Local Government Service Commission, Zamfara state 1994 -2011
- Community development Assistant 1994-1996
- Account Assistant. 1996-1999
- Senior Account Assistant. 1999-2002
- Higher Executive Officer Accounts. 2002-2005
- Senior Executive Officer Accounts. 2005-2008
- Principal Accountant 2 2008-2011
- Principal Accountant 1 2011- 2011
Position held: Principal Accountant 1
- Conducting research and field works;
- Supervision of staff and students on industrial training, research
- Attend courses, seminars, symposia, for and other academic pursuits on behalf of the institution; and
- Perform any other special assignments/duties and responsibilities as assigned by the institution.
Volunteer teacher at Government Day Secondary School Kanoma
- Normal classroom teaching; supervision of students’ examination and other
school routine activities.
Teacher during NYSC in Owerre Nkworji, Secondary School, Nkwerre, Imo
- Normal classroom teaching; supervision of students’ examination and other
school routine duties.
- Coordinating other school activities.
✓ State Youth Leader, PDP Sept, 2014-2018.
✓ State Coordinator, Neigbour to Neigbour for Goodluck Jonathan 2011
✓ Member, PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, 2015
Other trainings attended with dates:
- Facilitation of partnership building for Local Government Review Committee July 2011
- Youth against Electoral violence November, 2009
- A Two-day workshop on Community Driven Development process and procedure March 2011\
- 3 Day workshop on Computerization of Local Government accounts, March 2005.
- A 2day Northwest Zonal Youth Political dialogue on 2015 Elections, June 2014.
- Two-day Orientation for LGEA Reading and Access Coordinators, June 2016.
- Two-day Validation of P1-3 Hausa and P2-3 English pupils’ books and Teacher guides as well as Teacher Professional development plan for improved reading outcomes, June 2016.
- Two-day Training on M and E and use of Tablet August, 2016.
- School Managers training on Safety standard and conflict sensitivity.
- Training of the trainers for the EGRA in Sokoto.
- Coordinate Cluster training for Teachers and Head teachers in Tangaza LGEA.
- Conducted Time on Task survey in Tangaza LGEA.
- 5 days training on LEMA (Local Education Monitoring Approach) March, 2018.
- A 4-day Workshop for Members Elect and Management of Staff of Zamfara State House of Assembly. 7th- 11th June, 2019.
Affiliations and Positions held with dates:
- Drama Leader, GTC Kaura Namoda 1992
- Class captain 1991-1993
- Public Relations officer, SUG COE Sokoto 1995-1996
- Assistant Field Trip Officer, Geography Club SSCOE, Sokoto 1995
- Field Trip Officer, Geography Club SSCOE, Sokoto 1996
- President Geography Club SSCOE, Sokoto 1997
- Public Relations officer, Committee if High institutions within Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara States. 1996.
- Sec TIC NAGS FUT Minna 2004
- Chairman TIC NAGS FUT Minna 2006
- 10.President Zamfara state students’ Association, SSCOE, Sokoto. 1996 -1997.
- 11.Community Development Officer, Kanoma Youth Development Association 1994 to date.
- Nigeria union of Local Government Employees, Branch Sec Maru LGC 1998 -2003.
- Nigeria Union of Local Government Employees, Branch Chairman, Maru LGC 2008.
- National vice President Northwest NULGE, 2009-2010
- State secretary, National Youth Council of Nigeria 2009- 2011
- State Secretary, National Youth Council of Nigeria 2011- 2014
Researches/studies conducted and or supervised with dates:
- Vulnerability assessment of illegal mining in Anka and Bukkuyum Local Government Areas. Research work submitted to the Centre for Disaster Risk management and Development studies, Federal University of Technology Minna, 2014.
- The Role of labor Union in Sustaining Job security and satisfaction. A case study in Maru Local Government, 2008
- Effects of Land Degradation on Agricultural production, using Remote sensing data. A case study of Kanoma, in Maru Local Government, Zamfara state. AFinal year project, Submitted to the Department of Geography Federal University of Technology Minna,2006
- Effects of western education on Muslim women submitted to the Department of Education, Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto. 1997.
- Memo at the Etsu Nupe committee on the reform of Local Government System in Nigeria, 2003.
Institutions attended with dates:
- Ahmad Bello University, Zaria 2019
- Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto 2017
- Federal University of Technology, Minna. 2010-2014
- Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto. 2008.
- Federal University of Technology, Minna. 2002 -2006.
- Shehu Shagari College of Education, Sokoto. 1994- 1997
- Government Technical College, Kaura Namoda 1988-1993
- Birnin Ruwa Special Model Primary School, Gusau. 1981-1987
His goal is to promote economic development and create wealth through social development and by improving the environment for better well being. He also has various other duties in relation to state affairs, including a responsibility for the city and its government.
We are committed to restoring honesty, integrity, and accountability to government.